1. Name: Suitboyskin
4. Interests:Many and varied, I'm a fan of psychology and parapsychology, a Rocky Horror Fanatic, I enjoy theatre, comics, literature oh, and I'm also a big Harry Potter fan but my interest in this community might have given that away.
5. Why do you want to be part of this community?It comes highly recommended and I'd like an arena to geek out about HP.
6. Have you read all the books? I have indeed.
7. Which is your favorite and why? Hard to say because she really hasn't written a dud. If I had to pick though I'd have to go with "Prisoner of Azkaban". I have a great affection for the book because it was the book that completely hooked me on the series. Also I'm a sucker for a backstory.
8. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?Professor Lupin.
9. Who is your least favorite? A toss up between Prof. Umbridge and Peter Pettigrew.
10. How much time do you think you will contribute to this community? Quite a bit. I update my journal often and that extends to communities as well.
1) Please describe (in your opinion) the four houses of Hogwarts: Gryffindor: Bravery tends to be the name of the game with this house. It's members tend to be competative and outgoing. They do have a tendency to wear their hearts on their sleeves though. Slytherin: Ruthless and inventive. Slytherin House is comprised of people with many of the same characteristics of Gryffindors. However in the house of Salazaar ambition is key and the focus of most Slytherins tends to be on individual achievment rather than on absolutes of right and wrong or the community at large. Ravenclaw: Scholarly and intellectual. Ravenclaws tend towards the clever with a high focus on academic excellence. Hufflepuff: In the great dodgeball game of life some kids just have to be picked last. Helga's Angels are a unique and motley living tribute to the lowest common denominator. A house that boldly embraces mediocrity, slaps a work ethic onto it and calls it a day. They do tend to be overly chipper though so they may be up to something.
2) Who was your favorite Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor? Lupin. He really knew his stuff and had a real gift for teaching.
3) What would you consider as a career after Hogwarts? Either an Auror or a healer at St. Mungos.
4) If you attended Hogwarts what would be your favorite class? Defense against the Dark Arts.
5) Who would be your favorite professor and why? Slughorn. He makes Potions fun and has a good eye for people. (with one particularly bad exception but nobody's perfect.) He knows how to spot a student's strengths and help them hone them. He's also a well-networked fellow who would be a valuable contact person and reference post-Hogwarts.
6) What type of wand would you own? Yew with a dragon-heartsting core.
7) What Quidditch position do you think you would play? Beater
8) Which house do you feel you would fit the best in? Slytherin.
9) What is your favorite color? Green.
10) What would be your boggart? A large rat. Ridikulused away by imagining said rat donning a top-hat and spats, standing on its hind-legs and singing "Hello my Ragtime Gal." like Michegan J. Frog.
11) What form would your Animagus take? A raven.